PDO suffered a fatality recently from an electrical shock incident. A family lost its loved ont and breadwinner and the suffering they undergo can only be imagined.
An electrician started to troubleshoot a microwave while it was switched on. He came in contact with high voltage parts and received a fatal electrical shock.
The causes for the failures are:-
- Ignoring warning signs
- Lack of supervision
- Time Pressur
- Lack of Competency
- Failed to follow safe working procedures
- Had no proper/adequate tools
How to prevent this happening at your home?
- Do not allow children to operate the Microwave
- Educate your family about hazards of electrical equipment
- Do not try to repair electrical equipment at home